On the menu of this newsletter:
- Replay of the webinar presenting version 5.1
- France Relaunch and referencing on the GouvThech catalogue.
- Various press publications (LeMondeinformatique, L’Usine Nouvelle, Appvizer).
- A new podcast dedicated to low-code produced by La robe numérique.
Good reading, good viewing, good listening…
The whole team wishes you a great summer and hopes you have a great holiday !
👋 Want to know what’s new in version 5.1 ? 📽
Discover the replay of our webinar presenting the new features of the version You will be able to discover the different evolutions of the platform :
Core: New hooks, tools and more security. UI/UX: New menu access, field rendering, inlined fields, datamap completion, social post and notepad: Markdown, Markdown preview, new REM and SVG sizes, stateful object dashboards, new screenflows display, improved Google Fonts support, cross-tab Y-axis specification and… A new theme!
See what’s new in V5.1 (in french)
[France Relance 🔁 ] From the idea to the application, we accompany you
1) You are a central or decentralised administration service, a public research laboratory or a ministerial operator.
2) You have an idea for an innovative project and you would like to put this idea into practice using an agile “test and learn” or POC approach. Simplicité is there to help you carry out this project.
3) The project can be financed up to 100% (up to €48,000 incl. VAT) as part of the France Relance plan.
4) The development of your application will be: scalable, efficient, free to be installed wherever you want, secure, accessible.
[GouvTech 📚] Public service in the digital age!
“The GouvTech catalogue lists digital software and services for both state and local administrations and aims to :
⚡️ Promote the creation of efficient digital public services and their improvement,
🔎 Facilitate the identification and choice of relevant digital solutions,
📣 Enable the sharing of experience and the pooling of tools between administrations,
⭐️ To provide elements of appreciation as to the expectations of public actors.”
[Special Report 🥇] RPA and Low-Code Buying Guide
During the month of May, LeMondeinformatique published a special report entitled “Guide d’achat des outils RPA et low-code”. You will discover various low-code players and in particular… Simplicité!
You will need to register (free) to read the article.
[Testimonial 🗞] The blood transfusion establishment in Rennes takes its first steps in low-code with Simplicité
The blood transfusion establishment of Rennes sheds light on an application that allows it to manage blood collections!
The adventure really started when we decided to ask Simplicité Software for a model to meet our business need for planning our mobile collections, a task we were previously doing with Excel files,” summarises Fabien Wilhem.
[Article 🗞] L’Usine Nouvelle – Simplicité facilitates low-code
L’Usine Nouvelle did us the honour of writing a few lines about Simplicité V5.
[Special report 🗂] Appvizer – Low-code: low-cost development or the future of programming?
The software recommendation site Appvizer has written an interesting dossier on the benefits of low-code/no-code:
Are we in the future of computer programming? Will low code, and its corollary no code, replace professional developers? Underneath these provocative questions lies a real technological challenge for companies, not so new: creating software without programming.
[Podcast 🎧 ] La Robe Numérique – Simplicité Software, the low-code application creation platform.
La Robe Numérique is a legal news blog run by the law firm ORIANA LABRUYERE&CO and the audit and risk management firm MITIRISK&CO.
In the latest episode (#23) you can catch up with Thomas Repolt as he talks to Oriana Labruyere, associate lawyer and DPO, about software development issues and how Simplicité addresses them.